2022 Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship – Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for post-graduate studies. This scholarship will cover the Relocation allowance, Accommodation, Book allowance and Monthly stipend.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr.
Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. It is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute.
The objective of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world-leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs for sustainable development.
The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health, and Chemical Sciences.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cover tuition fee.
- Round trip airfare.
- Academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents).
- Visa fee
- First settlement allowance.
- Relocation allowance.
- Book allowance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Health insurance, and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
To qualify for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fieldss.
• Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
• Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
• Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply have experience in scientific laboratory research.
• Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
September 30, 2022