2022 EduGrant Scholarship – To the general public and all aspirants, the EduGrant Scholarship Programme Application Portal is currently open for interested candidates who wish to apply for the on going programme. Meanwhile, there are some requirements that one have to put in place to be eligible for the EduGrant Scholarship Portal Programme 2022/2023 Application Portal programme. Do well to note the basic requirements that one have to have before applying for the programme. Don’t loose this great opportunity coming your way.
In thus article, we will also be drawing your attention to all basic benefit one can derive from the EduGrant Scholarship Portal Programme Portal to go about the programme. Keep on reading for more information and update for registration. If you have being able to go through the online update ensure you fill in the correct details and information. Keep reading for means for Indigenes to Study at EduGrant Scholarship Portal Programme.
General Eligibility for EduGrant Scholarship Portal
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades
How to Apply for EduGrant Scholarship Programme
- Firstly, log into Recruitment Official website @ http://www.edugrantng.org/
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply Portal 2022,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
- You are good.
- All applicant are expected to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.