2022 Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships – Macquarie University in Australia is awarding a one-off cash payment of up to AUD $5,000, in addition to some fully funded scholarships facilitated by the sponsors to enrolling international students at the university. Applications are now being received for the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarship and Student Grant
The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant is awarded to future international students commencing their course in 2021 or 2022 on a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Macquarie University/External Sponsors
Host Institution(s): Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding + $5000 cash payment
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarship
Applicants for the Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant must:
- Be in receipt of a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum WAM of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Show evidence of approved financial guarantee.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the AUD $5,000 payment. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to Apply: You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Interested candidates can apply as follows;
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree [here].
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application [here].
Application Deadline: Not Specified