2022 Web3 Africa Women Fellowship – Applications are invited from qualified young African women for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship programme 2022/23. The fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the virtual economy.
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a programme for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions situated in Africa. Qualified young Africans are encouraged to take advantage of the programme.
Program Type: Undergraduate/ Recent Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Recent Graduates
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Africa Women Fellowship, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years.
- Must be an African woman.
- Be a fast learner, with keen interest in Web3 and Creator Economy
- Must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges.
- Must be residing in an African country.
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants.
- Stipend of $300 per month
- Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, content creation, design and promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Join a global community.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: July 2022