FCMB Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers 2022
About First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
FCMB (First City Monument Bank) is a top Financial service provider that has branches all over the Nation. It is among the high standard banks in the country that offers Financial services. This Bank offers online and internet banking services to thousands of people and also help their customers access all the information resources that they need to make their financial lives better.
FCMB has a strong reputation for professionalism and excellent activities which involves meeting the needs of its customers beyond expectation and it is a quality that has been built from over a three-decade of providing anything financial services to people.
Why do I need FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers
There are numerous reasons you should get a copy of the FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers if you really want to scale through the FCMB recruitment.
First, When you are aware that a lot of persons are looking for the same opportunity you are looking for, it places a demand on you to find a competitive advantage.
Second, preparing with these past questions and answers will help you understand the nature and structure of the recruitment questions and how to handle them.
Just get a copy of the FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers and start studying with it. To help you do that, we have put down below a link where you can download your own copy, including some vital information about FCMB Recruitment.
What is the Nature of the FCMB Recruitment Test?
For FCMB recruitment aptitude test, just prepare to answer up to 100 questions from four different categories.
The assessments you will be asked to take depend on the role you want, and could be:
- Numerical reasoning: Calculation tests, and/or questions about facts and figures, that assess your quantitative abilities.
- Verbal Reasoning: Evaluates your grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension, with a given text that you will analyze, and will be asked questions about.
- Logical: Non-verbal and/ or verbal tests, that assess your information evaluation and attention to details.
- Abstract Reasoning: You will be given multiple-choice questions about the logic of symbols and patterns, to examine how you work out new concepts and abstract ideas.
- Excel/IT/Banking skills: Tests your level and knowledge in Excel or other ICT/Banking related areas.
However, these questions were carefully crafted from the FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers for examinations across the Nation.
Furthermore, you will be will help you master and understand more about what you should expect on that day of the test.
How do I get the FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers?
The FCMB Recruitment Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers cost N2,000. To get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Payment Method
There are two methods of purchasing our original Past Questions and Answers, namely:
2. Direct Bank Deposit and Bank Transfer
This method entails making payment to the account details below
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
- Account Number: 2180331206
- Account Name: Nwachukwu Charles Chibueze
- Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
STEP 2: Confirmation of Payment
Upon making your payment bank transfer or direct deposit, send us a screenshot of your SMS alert (for bank Transfer) and teller (for direct deposit).
Then, you can send the screenshot to either the phone number or email address below
CONTACT DETAILS: 09039945428