SANParks Internship Scholarship Program – South African National Park (SANParks) is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their SANParks Internship Scholarship Program. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Internship
Applications are invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa for an internship in South African National Park (SANParks).
The successful applicant will be placed in SANParks for a period of one year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the program.
1. Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
2. Also, must be a South African Citizen.
3. Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
4. Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement program.
Field of Study
1. Law Degree
2. Diploma/B Degree in Administration
3. Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management
4. Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences
1. Submit the application via mail.
2. Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record), as well as ID.
3. Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation as well as transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
4. In addition, applicants should be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date, and place as determined by SANParks.
5. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).