Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship – Swansea University is proud to announce the Sanctuary Scholarship 2022. The University is committed to providing equal opportunities in higher education for people seeking sanctuary in the UK and aiding them to meet their full potential and ambitions.
The Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship is awarded for a postgraduate taught master’s programme eligible students each academic year. It covers the student’s full tuition fee bursary, the cost of postgraduate taught master’s course fees and other related costs.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us – @9jaCompassNews
— 9JA COMPASS (@9jaCompassNews) May 30, 2022
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University, UK
Host Institution(s): Swansea University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition cover + other benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship 2022
Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be considered eligible to apply for the Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship. You are one of the following:
- You are a Person Seeking Asylum in the UK
- You have been granted discretionary leave to remain or Humanitarian Protection
- You are the partner/dependent included on the application of an asylum seeker in the UK
- Plus additional eligible conditions not stated here (see official site)
- A full tuition fee bursary, to cover the cost of postgraduate taught master’s course fees.
- Additional funds will be available to help towards course related costs such as travel to and from University, subsistence costs, digital equipment and books.
How-to-Apply: You will firstly need to hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Swansea University on an eligible master’s course. Future Learn provides a free online course to help asylum seekers through the application process of applying to a UK university.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022.