Iyi-Enu Hospital School of Nursing – This is to inform the general public that sales of forms into School of Nursing, Iyienu Mission Hospital begins on Tuesday 1st February, 2022.
Sales of form commences from 1st February, 2022 at the cost of Twelve Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N12, 400) only.
Latest Update: As from 7th of June, 2022, sales of form for late entry will be #16,500. Remember not to pay any money to any one or private account.
You do so at your own risk. For those interested in purchasing the form, kindly follow the guidelines below;
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for School of Nursing are to Pay the sum of Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N15, 500) only to any of the following banks;
- Akachukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
- Acc No: 0111000168
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
- Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akachukwu Microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form.
- Proceed to the school for upload your receipt and names or
- Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk: Click on Application form
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.iyienusonam.co.uk and complete your registration. Click on Application form
- Application registration
- Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including. This will open your form.
- Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination Schedule
Entrance Examination will hold on 18th June 2022.
17th June, 2022.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following
NB: Please DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYONE OR INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK