Accenture Education Trust Scholarship – For the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship in South Africa for undergraduate and postgraduate students from low-income families, applications are now being accepted. The award aims to assist needy students in pursuing their educational objectives.
For the academic year 2023, the scholarship will offer fully-funded scholarships to students with good academic backgrounds studying at specific tertiary institutions in South Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Accenture Education Trust Fund
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Tertiary Institutions in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: South Africans
Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student whose family income ranges from RS 350,000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household income of <R300K.
- Possess strong academic abilities with a cumulative average above 65% in a study towards technology-aligned degrees at a select tertiary institutions in South Africa.
- Be enrolled in an eligible course during the 2023 academic session.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 are to apply online and provide the underlisted supporting documents:
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-year exam results/progress report.
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Certified copy of proof of parents/guardian’s earnings <R 1M
- Copy of Curriculum vitae
Step 1 – Register/ Create an account by using your email address and create a password.
Step 2 – Start application. Please choose Apply Manually.
Step 3 – You will land on the My Information page. Please populate all fields and note that family name is your surname.
Step 4 – You will land on the My Experience page. In this section kindly detail any part time work experience i.e. Tutoring, promotions, e.t.c. Please note that GPA indicates academic average
Step 5 – You will land on Application Questions. These are standard and only for the purpose of the scholarship application please answer these as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
Step 6 – You will land on a Voluntary Disclosure page. Here, complete all the required fields
Step 7 – You will land on a Summary Page where you can view your application and click Submit to finalize your submission.
Application Deadline: Not specified