2023 SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition – SAYPHIN will be hosting its 3rd National Conference on Adolescent and Youth Health and Development, Eko 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria in August 2023. SAYPHIN is issuing a call for submissions for logo designs, and concepts for the Conference themed: Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health
In keeping with the 2030 development goals and the diversity that exists among young people, particularly in this technological age, we are seeking a logo design that shows creativity, innovation, and youth in relation to the conference’s theme.
Eko Logo Design Competition Eligibility
This call is open to all Nigerians between the ages of 10 and 29. Submissions will be evaluated solely on concept and design coherence, with no regard for race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Eko Logo Design Competition Prizes
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
- All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Eko Logo Design Competition Selection Process
Ten top logo concepts will be chosen through a blind review process, and designers will be invited for further conversations on their concept for the semi-final round. Three designs will be chosen to advance to the final stage, where the designers will collaborate with the conference design team to fine-tune their logo designs. A popularity vote among a 10-person panel of young experts working on adolescent and youth health will choose the winning logo.
Eko Logo Design Competition Entry Requirements
- File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
- Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
- Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
- Submitted in English language
- Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
How to Submit Entries for Eko Logo Design Competition
Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION. Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: [email protected].
All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022. Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022. Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022, at the conference launch event.