550 Kazakhstani Government Scholarships 2022 – Interested in studying in Kazakhstani universities under government funding? Apply for Kazakhstani Government Scholarships 2022. Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs.
About 550 scholarships – Bachelor degree program (490); Master degree program (50); and PhD degree program (10) – have been allotted for foreign applicants enrolling to study in Kazakhstani universities for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Kazakhstani
Host Institution(s): Kazakhstani Universities
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
Number of Awards: 550
Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Kazakhstani Government Scholarships 2022/2023
The applicant for the 2022 Kazakhstani Government Scholarships should be an international student i.e foreign applicants or persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan. To be considered the applicant should have the following documentation uploaded during his/her application;
- A document on the previous level of education with a transcript and an appendix (if available) and a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian or English (bachelor’s or specialist diploma with an average score of at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent obtained in educational institutions;
- Motivational essay in Kazakh or Russian or English;
- 2 letters of recommendation in Kazakh or Russian or English from the educational organization in which the applicant studied, or from the employer;
- A medical certificate for study abroad, as well as a medical certificate confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV infection) and AIDS, issued by official health authority of the applicant’s country of residence;
- Application form;
- Letter of invitation from the Kazakhstan university (if any);
- An international certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language (see detailing below).
- For PhD Only: Substantiation of the topic of the dissertation research in the language of instruction (Kazakh or Russian or English).
- English: IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System Academic) threshold score – at least 5.5;
- TOEFL IBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based test), threshold score – at least 46;
- TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-based test), threshold score – at least 453;
- German: Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau B2/level B2), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau B2/level B2);
- French: TFI (Test de Français International™) – not lower than B2 level in reading and listening sections), DELF (Diplome d’Etudes en Langue française) – level B2, DALF (Diplome Approfondi de Langue française) – level B2, TCF (Test de connaissance du français) – at least 50 points;
How to Apply: Interested applicants are to fill out the application form and attach the scanned copies of the above listed required documents. To apply to a Kazakhstan university, please list of participating Kazakhstan Universities you can apply to study.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details