Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) – This is to inform the general public that admission form into the School of Basic Midwifery, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SOBMAEFUTHA) is on sale. Interested person(s) are to apply online using the official application portal of the school https://sobm.aefutha.edu.ng
1. Interested candidates must be at least 16 years by July 2022
2. He/She must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
3. Candidate must present a colored print out of the examination photo card and an evidence of remita payment (e-receipt) at the venue of the examination.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit https://sobm.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
2. Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/538501545/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
3. Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
4. Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
5. Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 6TH JUNE, 2022
SALE OF FORMS ENDS: 8TH DECEMBER, 2022
EXAM DATE: 10TH DECEMBER, 2022
EXAM VENUE: SOBMAEFUTHA premises
EXAM TIME: 8:00 am
Phone: 08033446422, 07036088036
Rev. Sr. Maryfranklyn Nneji
Principal, School of Basic Midwifery