American Thoracic Society International Trainee Scholarships: The International Health and Membership Committees of the American Thoracic Society (ATS) are pleased to announce the availability of the ATS International Trainee Scholarships (ITS), to provide scholarship support for international trainees to attend the ATS International Conference.
The goals of the International Trainee Scholarship Awards are:
- Provide financial support to attend ATS International Conference where trainees will be exposed to state of the art clinical research and practice of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
- Provide international trainees from outside the US and Canada with the opportunity to present their research during the ATS International Conference.
- Help develop interest and continued active membership and participation within the ATS, and to encourage active participation within their assemblies.
- Create opportunities for interactions between international trainees and other scientists in their area of research.
- Provide access to all additional activities the ATS International Conference has to offer.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Short programme
Value of Award: Education fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicant is not a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Applicant is the author of an abstract accepted for presentation at the International Conference.
- Applicant’s work within the abstract was completed at an institution outside the United States or Canada.
- Applicant is currently a trainee at a program outside the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must attend the ATS International Conference and present their abstract at the International Scholars Poster Colloquium.
- Applicant may submit a scientific abstract or a case report (late-breaking abstracts will not be considered).
Application Process: APPLY HERE