Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) Recruitment – The Federal Ministry of Science and Technology FMST Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment Portal Form.
All eligible Applicant for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects
- including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment
- Application is done online. Candidates with relevant qualifications are to visit: www.scienceandtech.gov.ng and
- submittheir applications online.
- Ensure you fill the application forms correctly and submit all the required documents.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email