F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls– Do you aspire to be a leader in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math as a woman or a girl? then submit an application for the F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls’ 2022 cycle.
Through the STEM Education Grants, F5’s Grant aims to support the development of a pipeline of female changemakers and future leaders by funding initiatives that give more women and girls access to STEM education and job prospects.
F5 STEM Education Grants | DETAILS
F5 thinks that a person’s gender, color, nationality, or socioeconomic standing shouldn’t be a barrier to the development of ideas that might change the world. Nonprofit groups from all around the world will be eligible to receive a one-time grant of $50,000 USD. The majority (>50%) of the people supported by the funds must be women and/or girls of color.
To be eligible for the F5 STEM Education Grants, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The nonprofit must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization defined by the country in which they operate or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years.
- The nonprofit’s focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of increasing representation of women of color in STEM education, especially the technology sector.
- Those served through the grant funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color.
- Organizations must have a website.
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the cost of the EER fees.
How to Apply: Interested parties should submit their applications electronically for the STEM Education Grants 2022. Please take note that you cannot save the application and finish it later. It is advised that applicants read the application questions carefully before responding to them. The maximum character count for an application is 200 characters. Every application must be written entirely in English.
Applicants can complete the application at the application portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022 at 11:45pm PST