Applying to study in the US? Eastern Michigan University takes pleasure in offering students an affordable, top-notch education. The school’s 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for international students is now accepting applications.
An excellent chance to successfully complete your degree in four years while retaining financial security is the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars. For overseas undergraduate students, the 4WARD Graduation Scholarships make attending EMU even more affordable when combined with a Global Tuition Rate.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eastern Michigan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount/Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Eastern Michigan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition cover for two years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
4WARD Graduation Scholarship | The Math
The scholarship offers a four-year graduation commitment. When you successfully complete two years at Eastern Michigan University, we will fund your full tuition for your remaining two years.
*If you choose to move into one of Eastern’s other living options (including on-campus apartments) in your junior and senior years, you will pay the current year rates. There is no locked in rate for other living options.
We will help you afford to live and learn on campus for four years at a guaranteed, locked-in rate to encourage successful four year graduation.
Admitted international students with a 2.75+ cumulative GPA will have the opportunity to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
To secure your scholarship, take the following steps:
- First step is to apply for admission to Eastern Michigan University (application fee waived for you)
- If you meet the GPA criteria, you will receive a 4WARD Graduation Scholarship award email in your admit packet. Follow the steps in that email to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
- Financial Aid will reach out to you with a Terms & Conditions contract to be signed and returned by a specified deadline.
- Sign the contract and return to Financial Aid and your financial aid award will be updated.
- Continue to meet all terms and conditions in years 1 and 2 and receive the 4WARD scholarship in years 3 and 4.
Application Deadline: Not Specified