IHS Tower Technical Skills Acquisition Program – The IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program for Nigerian Graduates is currently open for applications from highly talented young graduates who wish to acquire knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently in Engineering field.
Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria. The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 5 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program | What to Expect
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world. With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams. Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
To be eligible for IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates seeking for IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program should apply online by clicking on the link at the webpage.
Application Deadline: Not Specified