Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards – Applications are invited from domestic and international students enrolled in higher education institutions in the United States of America to apply for the Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards. The scholarship aims at rewarding students who bring awareness to asbestos-related cancers.
The scholarship awards $5,000 to students whose essay brings awareness to the audience on asbestos-related cancer. The essay topic you choose should bring light to the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors and caregivers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mesothelioma Center
Scholarship Type: Merit Award
Host Institution(s): Higher education Institutions in USA
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Number of Awards: 2
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarship Awards, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time in U.S. institution.
- Applicants must be 18 years and older.
- Essay entries must be between 750 and 1500 words.
- The topic of choice for the essay should bring light to the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors and caregivers.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards 2022 are to follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Write your Essay: The essay must explore the mesothelioma topics listed in the rules. Please keep the essay between 750 and 1500 words.
- Submit Entry Online: When you are done with your essay, please fill out the online application and include your essay, picture and letters of recommendation.
- Provide Proof of Enrollment:com will contact finalists and ask them to request their official college transcript from their school and mail it.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details