ASU GLOBAL EDUCATION PLANNING SCHOLARSHIP – Arizona State University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Arizona State University
ASU is the only Arizona university with over 40-degree programs ranked among the nation’s top 25 by U.S. News & World Report.
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships provide first-generation college undergraduate students with the opportunity to also be the first in their families to take part in a Global Education program by reducing the financial barrier that may prevent some students from considering this option.
Aim and Benefits of ASU Global
Education Planning Scholarship
The scholarship awards AU$10,000 for each year of study.
Requirements for Scholarship
ASU Planning Scholarships provide first-generation college students with the opportunity to take part in a Global Education program.
1. Be a first-generation college student;
2. Have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising sophomore);
3. Have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
4. Demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
5. Be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.