Bowen University 2022/2023 School Fees Payment – The Bowen University has published the guidelines for the payment of School Fees for all New and Returning Students Undergraduates, Postgraduates, JUPEB and Part-time Degree programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO MODES OF PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES) FOR 2022/2023 FIRST SEMESTER
1. ALL NEW INTAKES (100 LEVEL, 200 LEVEL DIRECT ENTRY) STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOLS FEES (APPROVED FEES) USING BANKDRAFT PAYABLE UPON RESUMPTION AS APPLICABLE.
2. ALL 200 AND 300 LEVEL STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES). BBSF AND NEW HORIZON WHERE APPLICABLE USING ONLINE BRANCH COLLECT E-PAYMENT SYSTEM WITH THE STERLING BANK PLC/QUICKTELLER
3. ALL 400 AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES). BBSF AND NEW HORIZON WHERE APPLICABLE USING ONLINE BRANCH COLLECT E-PAYMENT SYSTEM WITH THE SKYE BANK PLC/QUICKTELLER
PROCEDURE ON E-PAYMENT FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS
This step by step guide is prepared to give the user(s) an effective operations and management processes of e-Payment on BOWEN UNIVERSITYS’ Portal which makes all operations accessible via the web. It is a unique and seamless application which enables Students, Parents and Guardians to make payment of school fees online with ease.
Step one :To access the university website for payment, log on to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng into any browser of your choice.
I: Navigate to portal and click on undergraduate students
II: Click on login to view the students personalized page
II :Check on returning students (RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS )
III: Enter your matriculation number and date of birth as login details
IV: Click on course registration to update your level to 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL OR 500 LEVEL as the case may be
V:Click on Make payment and follow the instructions
Viii : Select the following available option of payments:
Full Payment or Specific Installment
Ix :Click on Generate Slip
X: Print the Generated Slip
- If payment is by Credit/Debit Card Proceed to the Quick-teller online Quickteller website @ https://www.quickteller.com/bowenuniversity
Select undergraduate school Fees (RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS) and Click on the “Pay” button to proceed.
- On the resulting page, enter your valid Email address, Mobile Number and Transaction ID from the generated slip from student profile in the boxes provided and click “Next” button. On the next page,
click “Pay” button again to load the payment gateway.
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card information and process payment. Print your payment receipt from the screen.
Or If the payment is by cash/draft go to the nearest Sterling Bank (200 and 300 Level Students) or Skye Bank (400 and 500 Level Students) Branch with the GENERATED SLIP to use Branch Collect/draft facility available on Skye Bank platform
For any issues relating with payment of school fees, acceptance and undergraduate online application form you can send your complaints to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are required to print out Student’s receipt on their personalized page on the portal. The receipt would then be made available to Bursary for clearance.
You can also call Niyi on this mobile number 08185451648