Caleb University – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Caleb University , Lagos (CUL) postgraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
- Ph.D Architecture
- M.Phil./Ph.D Accounting
- M.Phil./Ph.D Finance
- M.Phil./Ph.D Economics
- M.Phil./Ph.D Computer Science
M.Sc Computer Science
PGD Computer Science
- M.Phil./Ph.D Mass Communication
M.Sc Mass Communication
PGD Mass Communication
- Masters, Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA General Business
- MBA Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA International Business
- M.Sc Political Science
PGD Political Science
- M.Sc International Relations
PGD International Relations
General Admission Requirements
To be admitted to a programme leading to the award of a higher degree, a candidate must have obtained a good first degree, at least a second class lower division, in an appropriate field of study at the Caleb University or any other recognized University. A PGD at credit/merit level pass is also acceptable.
Specific Admission Requirements
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR M.SC
To qualify for admission to the MSc programmes, an applicant shall be required to fulfil the following entry conditions:
- Candidates must satisfy the matriculation requirements of CALEB University including credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Possession of Bachelor of Science degree in CALEB University or of any other University recognized by the Senate of CALEB University with a minimum of second class lower or a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Possession of PGD in cognate discipline with not less than upper credit.
- Possession of Bachelor of Science degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum of second class lower or a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Candidates who possess a 3rd class bachelor’s degree plus the Post Graduate Diploma of CALEB University in relevant discipline, or similar/equivalent Diplomas recognized by the Senate of CALEB University with not less than a credit level pass.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PH.D
To qualify for admission to the Ph.D. programmes, an applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- All candidates for admission into Ph.D. must:
- Possess Caleb University minimum requirement for a B.Sc. degree or a Bachelor’s degree from an approved University whose Programme is accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Lower degree.
- Hold a Master’s degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale from Caleb University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Caleb
- Hold M.Phil. degree in any discipline with a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale
- Submit a brief satisfactory statement of intended area of research.
Method Of Application
Each candidate must complete the required application form. Application for admission to programmes shall be submitted to the College of Postgraduate Studies. These are the five steps to follow:
An applicant downloads the CUL Application Form from the CUL website, www.calebuniversity.edu.ng or call 07066529977, 08022249482.
The applicant completes the form.
Pay a processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only to Sterling Bank Plc with account number 0020022195.
The applicant attaches the completed form to his/her email and forward it to the email address of the Administrative Secretary PG School, Mr. Kayode Ishola whose address is email@example.com. The applicant copies Dr. Adewale Adetoyi, the Deputy Dean, College of Postgraduate School about this activity. Adewale.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be duly notified of their admissions within three weeks of submitting their application forms.