Do you wish to develop your career in commercial banking as a financial expert while gaining knowledge of the Kenyan financial system? the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program for recent graduates, and submit an application.
The internship program’s goal is to cultivate and equip young talent to take advantage of career possibilities that arise in Kenya’s banking and financial sector. It will also give participants a great chance to learn more, broaden their knowledge, clarify their career goals, and develop professional networks, mentorship relationships, and contacts.
Company/Organisation(s): Central Bank of Kenya
Program Type: Recent Graduate Internship
Program Location: Kenya
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Central Bank of Kenya Internship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age.
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program 2022/23 are to submit their online application at the application portal and attach the following supporting documents:
- Duly completed program application form.
- Copies of academic certificates
- Recommendation/reference letters from academic institution.
Applicants are requested to note the following important information:
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship Program. However, applicants who successfully complete the program are allowed to apply for any positions the Bank advertises after completion of the Internship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the six (6) months’ Internship Program without a break to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022