2022 CSIRO Vacation International Studentships – High-achieving and ambitious students get the chance to work with CSIRO researchers in their top-notch facilities through the 2022 CSIRO Vacation International Studentships in Information Management and Technology.
The opportunity to work on a real project in science, technology, or a related area like scientific communication will be provided to students.
Application Deadline: Monday, 8th August, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,655.32
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and International students with full work rights for the duration of the placement.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
- Applicants must have completed three years (full-time equivalent) of an undergraduate course; however, exceptional second-year students may be considered;
- Applicants must have a solid academic record (credit average or higher)
- Applicants must intend to pursue a research career in science or technology or a career in a related discipline.
- Applicants must be able to undertake a full-time placement for 8-12 weeks over the university summer vacation period.
Application Process: Applicants must use the application portal of the Australian university they wish to apply at its designated application portal. Applications for this studentship must be made separately via this page.