DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment – Are you interested in working in the oil sector of the economy? Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is one of the best places to work. The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment (DPR) recruitment is here again.
Ensure you read through as we show you practical steps on how to apply.
You shall learn and get all the information you need, that has to do with the requirements, application start, and closing date.
Do you want to apply as a Graduate Trainee or an experienced Hire? Please note that recruitment requirements are similar.
However, only that experienced higher applicants should possess at least 5 years of experience in a related firm.
Read more. Let’s show you other information.
DPR 2022/2023 Recruitment: Principal Aim of DPR
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been waiting in the country to date.
They have received many applications from aspirants on various platforms searching for legitimate information about the 2021 DPR application for recruitment type.
Many of them asked questions like;
1. How do I register for the 2022/2023 Natural Resources Department?
2. Is the recruitment formed by the DPR 2022/2023?
3. When will the major hiring end at the petroleum resources department?
4. Was DPR hiring in 2021/2022 actual, and so on?
The principal objective of the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment is to create more jobs for both graduates and undergraduates of Nigerian youth.
In doing so, Nigeria’s unemployment will be curbed, becoming the story of the past.
DPR 2021/2022 Recruitment General Requirement and Qualifications
Applicants for DPR 2021/2022 recruitment must meet the following requirements:
• Also, your age should fall from 18 to 40.
• Also, your NYSC Discharge certificate is a must.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• National Diploma (ND) from an accredited university or polytechnic.
• Certificate (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects from one session and three (3) subjects from two courses.
• Must know how to use the computer properly.
See Available Jobs Opportunities with DPR Recruitment:
DPR jobs come with a mix, so it’s left for you to pick the ones that best suit you and also based on your qualifications.
There is recruitment for the graduate trainees, these are jobs that are best for graduates with no experience as relates to the Petroleum sector.
There are also jobs for experienced professionals; this comes with higher pay and also requires some years of experience as specified in the job description.
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
7. Environmental Science
9. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
10. Mechanical Engineering
11. Industrial Chemistry
12. Computer Engineering
18. Human Resources
1. First, click the Register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page
2. Also, fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
3. After registration, get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration
4. The Mail contains a link that will be redirected to the login page where you are to log in with the new credentials you just created.
5. Log in and select the job type that best describes your interest.
6. The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not over 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).
7. Then, click on the box to upload your photo and click on save, and continue to submit the form and picture.
8. On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
9. All documents should be in PDF format.
10. On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available), and select your preferred and alternate examination centre.
11. However, go through and edit any incorrect information.
12. You can print this page for reference as this contains your reference number, which you should write in a safe place.
13. Also, you should always check your e-mail and dashboard for the latest information.
Important Point to Note about DPR recruitment
Before jumping straight to apply for Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment here are the things you should put into consideration:
1. Make sure you get all relevant credentials, as outlined in the job description.
2. Scan all your credentials and get them ready for uploading @www.dpr.gov.ng
3. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
4. DPR recruitment is free.
DPR Recruitment Application Closing Date?
The recruitment closing date takes effect from 6 weeks after the recruitment was first announced.
We are advising all applicants seeking employment with the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) to always check the portal for more updates or still bookmark this page for frequent updates.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you get an offer letter directly based on your application. You plan the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you understand nothing. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Finally, follow the above information and get registered.
However, note that opportunities like these are rare. Thus, well use this one.
Also, please share this post with friends and relations using the share button below.