DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic – D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic admission forms for National Diploma Full-time ND for 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic.
Applicants who score 100 and ABOVE in the 2022/2023 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 100 can apply for part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE
Science laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Office Technology Management
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application.You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it