Edith Cowan University 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships – The 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships have been announced by Edith Cowan University in Australia for qualified students all around the world. The scholarships, which are provided by the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA), are meant to encourage and support students with outstanding research potential in pursuing higher degrees through research at Western Australian universities.
The MRIWA Odwyn Jones PhD Scholarship, the MRIWA PhD Scholarship for Women (open to women applicants only), and the MRIWA Indigenous Scholarship are three categories of scholarships that MRIWA offers each year to support postgraduate research training in any discipline relevant to the Minerals Industry in Western Australia (open to Indigenous Australian applicants only).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA)
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Australia MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
The scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible post-graduate research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia. Applications can be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field consistent with MRIWA’s current Research Priority Plan
MRIWA postgraduate scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants (subject to the conditions of award) and are tenable at any university in Western Australia.
To be eligible for the 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships you must:
- Be undertaking research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia;
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university, and have applied for entry that program;
- Meet all specified eligibility criteria for the scholarship(s) you are applying for;
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA;
- An annual stipend of up to $36,047 and;
- An allowance of $5,151 to support research and travel costs for up to three years;
- A possibility for a six-month extension.
How to Apply: To apply for the 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships, complete all eligibility requirements and submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university, send to email@example.com on or before deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 Sept, 2022