FEDPOLYADO – The Management of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti has issued a notice to all fresh graduating students (prospective corps members) on the issuance of their results.
This is to notify ALL FRESH GRADUATING STUDENTS (Prospective Corps members) that the issuance of their results will commence on Monday 30th May 2022 from 9.00 am prompt.
In a bid to ensure smooth and free exercise, you are to note that the issuance of the results will be in batches, that is School by School as stated below;
- Monday 30th May, 2022 – School of Business Studies
- Tuesday 31st May, 2022 – School of Engineering
- Wednesday 1st June, 2022 – School of Environmental Studies
- Thursday 2nd June, 2022 – School of Science and Computer Studies
- Friday 3rd June, 2022 – Others and those who missed the first four.
You are to also note that the under listed documents are required for the collection of results:.
- Students’ Identity Card
- Original and photocopy of student clearance form
- Original and photocopy of Alumni receipt
- Original and photocopy of O’level results
- Original and photocopy of National Diploma Result
- Evidence of Medical Fitness Certificate from the Polytechnic Health Centre
- Two copies of Remitta print-out.
This is for your information and compliance, please.