Flinders University Mendelson Scholarships 2022 – Flinders University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Flinders University Mendelson Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Flinders University
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group and ranks in the 10-16 bracket in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years.
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Mendelson Scholarships
Each year, we determine the number and value of scholarships awarded on the advice of the Management Committee of the Max and Bette Mendelson Foundation.
Requirements for Flinders University Mendelson Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an Australian citizen.
2. Have been a resident of the City of West Torrens for at least three years on 1 March in the year of application.
3. Have qualified and been accepted to undertake undergraduate studies in a degree course in any field at any university in South Australia.
4. For the academic year in the year of application, be a full-time student as defined by the University.
5. If you are a continuing student, you must have completed a full-time study for the academic year of application as defined by the University for that year.
6. You must attach a separate personal statement to support your application. If you consider that you have any special need for help, please include details with your statement.
July 15, 2022