FULokoja – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Federal University Lokoja school of Preliminary and remedial studies for 2022/2023 session.
- Candidates with deficiencies in their O’Level results
- Candidates with minimum requirement for university admission but could not secure Admission
- Both programmes are available in Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences
- Candidates must register for 2022/2023 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified on the University’s website to secure admissions into 100level.
- These programmes run in one academic session
QUALIFICATION FOR PRE-DEGREE II
The minimum academic qualification for this programme is five O’Level credits which must include English and Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sale of forms commences on Friday, July 1 and ends on Wednesday August 31, 2022 on a payment of non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00K only. Candidates are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the application Form:
i. Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
ii. Click on pre-degree Portal and create an account.
iii. Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment.
iv. Return to the Pre-degree Portal and complete the application form.
v. Make a printout of your completed application form.
These programmes are available in Federal University Lokoja, Adankolo Campus.