High Achiever Scholarship – De Montfort University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their High Achiever Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship offers a £3,000, £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies.
This award is only applicable for the first year of a full-time undergraduate course at the University.
The scholarship recipients will be asked to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to advancing their studies by submitting documented evidence (in the form of a report) to their academic faculty.
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time, undergraduate course starting September 2022 only.
- To be assessed as an International fee payer.
- To have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship
- To have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a full fee waiver.
- Canada Vanier 2022/23 Graduate Scholarships – Fully Funded
- University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded
- Institute of Education Bursary at University of Manchester – UK, 2022
To be considered, your application form should cover the following areas:
- Why have you decided to apply to study at DMU.
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU and the community in their efforts towards education.
- How a DMU education would help you in the future.
11 July 2022
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.