This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
The following are the courses that are eligible:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Program allows students enrolled in any of the above courses to work directly with inspiring and experienced experts. The knowledge and abilities gained towards the end of the programme will be extremely useful in future professions.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply for Shell SIWES, IT & Internship Programme
All applicants should have a personal and valid email accounts (for consistent communication). Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.