Immigration Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers
What Is the Immigration Recruitment Test?
The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment test is one of the screening processes employed by the NIS in staff recruitment. All shortlisted candidates seeking to fill up various positions in The NIS write it.
However, we have compiled updated past questions & answers, Likely questions, and other necessary information you should know about the Recruitment Test.
What Is The Nature Of The NIS Test?
The first step to passing the NIS recruitment test is understanding the nature of the test.
The Nigerian Immigration service recruitment test is a computer-based test and is conducted for shortlisted candidates.
What Are The General Requirements For The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment?
What Are The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Here is the academic qualification to apply for the Nigeria immigration service (NIS) recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects got at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How Can I Apply for NIS Recruitment?
Yes, you can apply for The NIS recruitment, all you need to do is to:
Why Should I get NIS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Study Pack?
Firstly, NIS is a federal agency with a federal salary structure. Many people crave federal jobs, so here is one.
Because there are tons of applications each year, you have to be prepared to get this job. Only a little portion of the total number of applicants who apply for the job will get employment. The secret to the selection of a successful student is the Past Questions. NIS repeat their Immigration recruitment test past questions.
With the past questions, you will be better equipped to pass the NIS recruitment test in one sitting and be among those selected.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as inception and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this NIS recruitment past questions and answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How Do I Get The NIS Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers?
The NIS past question cost N2,000 and you can get it by following the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Payment Method
There are two methods of purchasing our original Vetiva Capital Aptitude Test Prep Pack. They are:
- Bank Transfer
- Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
- Account Number: 2180331206
- Account Name: Nwachukwu Charles Chibueze
- Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
STEP 2: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “NIS Recruitment Test Past Questions” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 09039945428