Investec Sandton is currently inviting applications from Tech Graduates to join the Investec Tech 2023 Grad Programme. This is a permanent opportunity for you to join Out of the Ordinary environment.
This programme is aimed at students in their final year of studying toward a technology qualification. We consider all institutions as well as people with under two years’ practical experience.
Company/Organisation(s): Investec Sandton, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Investec Sandton Tech Graduate Programme | What to Expect
Investec Sandton Programme offers you hands-on responsibility and business mentoring in one of the most dynamic and successful financial institutions in South African. In addition, the Investec Tech Grad Programme is underpinned by an internal development strategy that provides specialist structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment.
The company are looking for young, aspiring data scientists, engineers, software developers, data analysts and systems support engineers
To be eligible for Investec Sandton Tech Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be young graduates
- Applicants must have a Tech related experience
- Applicants must be dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking
- Students studying towards a degree or Post Graduate degree in one of the following fields:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) Business Computing or Computer Engineering.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) in Informatics or Information Systems.
- Bachelor of Business Science (B.BusSc) in Information Systems.
- Any other Tech related degree.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for Investec Sandton Tech Graduate Programme should apply online by Using one of the button to sign in or create a new account on the official webpage. Alternatively, you can use your email address to get started.