The Ireland Fellows Programme 2023/24 is currently open for applications. Candidates from eligible African countries and region are invited to send in their applications.
The Africa Scholarship is open to candidates from Lesotho and Zimbabwe who will be commencing at the beginning of the academic year 2023.
Early to mid-career professionals from eligible countries, with leadership potential are given the chance to benefit from a prestigious, qualitative and world-class education through the Ireland Fellows Programme and thereafter will contribute to capacity building. Selected students are offered the opportunity to undertake one-year master’s level study at a higher education institution (HEI) in Ireland with a fully funded scholarship package.
AT A GLANCE:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canon Collins Trust
- Host Institution(s): higher education institution in Ireland
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount varies)
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria | Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship
While the Ireland Fellows Programme – Africa scholarship 2023/24 is open to Africans commencing at the beginning of the 2023 academic year, applicants must are required to meet the following conditions:
- The applicant should be a resident national of either Lesotho and/or
- The applicant should have a minimum of two or three years of relevant work experience to his/her field of study
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s level academic qualification from a government approved/accredited higher institution
- The applicant should not already hold a qualification at master’s level or higher degrees or already studying for a higher degree
- The applicant must be applying to commence a new programme at master’s level in Ireland no sooner than August 2023.
- The applicant should demonstrate some level of leadership abilities and a commitment to the achievement of the SDGs within his/her own country
Successful candidates for the Ireland Fellows Programme African Scholarship will get the following benefits
- university application fees
- tuition fees
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Ireland Fellows Programme African Scholarship 2023/24 should click here or click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official site to begin application.
Application Deadline: 03 August, 2022