Kaduna SUBEB Teachers 2022 Recruitment Form – To the general public, The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) wishes to inform the public that it has vacancies for class room teachers in the state public primary schools for the 2021/2022 recruitment exercise.
The Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career with the board to apply for teaching appointments in Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board.
KADSUBEB Recruitment Portal will be opened for two weeks from Thursday July 21st, 2022, to August 5th, 2022.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates with either a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution Or a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B. Ed, B.A Ed, B. Sc, Bd, B. Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) can apply.
- NYSC Discharged Certificate for Graduates is required.
- Candidates must Computer literate.
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
- Kindly log on to the KADSUBEB recruitment portal via https://subeb.kdsg.gov.ng/ to begin online application process
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form
- Register/Sign-Up By filling the registration form
- Log-into the portal with your email and password previously created
- Update Your Profile: Bio-Data, Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience, Add TRCN No. if you have it
- Verify your details before final submission
- After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
- Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
- Verification of Applications by the Board
- Call for CBT for Shortlisted Applicants
- Interview for Qualified Applicants by the Board
- Final Shortlist of successful candidates
1. There will be a school-by-school requirement on the portal and applicants are expected to apply to schools closest to their residences.
2. successful Candidates will be invited to sit for a Computer-Based examination at three centres —Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan Towns.
3. Only those that scored 75% in the examination, which is the standard that has been set by Kaduna State Government, will be invited for oral interview.
4. Successful applicants are expected to come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the interview. The originals will be sighted while photocopies of all certificates will be given to the panel. KADSUBEB will immediately send all photocopies of credentials to various schools for verification.
5. successful applicants will thereafter ’be recruited and KADSUBEB will publish the names and particulars of those that have been employed.
6. Incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied, or those that scaled through the recruitment process