KCL Newsweek Engineering Scholarship – International students who desire to enroll in a Masters program at King’s College London are presently invited to submit applications for the Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering.
International students enrolled in a taught Engineering Masters program will get the funding. An outstanding overseas student who can show they are experiencing financial hardship while attending King’s will receive the renowned award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £49,310 for Tuition & Living Expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
Dr. Dev Pragad, CEO of Newsweek, is thrilled to announce the opening of the Newsweek Engineering Scholarship.
After completing his undergraduate studies at KCL in the School of Engineering, computer systems, and electronics, Dr. Pragad continued his education to get a Doctor of Philosophy in Mobile and Internet. Dr. Pragad wants to offer other students the same chance and knowledge in the STEM fields that he obtained at KCL (STEM).
To be eligible for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must intend to undertake a full-time taught Masters courses in Engineering programme at King’s from September 2022
- Applicants must be classed as international for tuition fees
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must have academic merit as demonstrated by your undergraduate degree transcript of grades and final degree award outcome
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end of year report or any other interactions deemed necessary by the donor
- Applicants must provide a written personal statement in support of your application.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants should Please complete the application form here.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries or would like further information.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022