Latest 2022 Scholarships For Freshmen In Highschool – Scholarship for Freshmen in Highschool is a great option for students who need financial assistance to pay for their education in high school. Now that you’re a high school freshman, you have access to literally hundreds of opportunities.
-Scholarships For Freshmen In Highschool-
About Scholarship for Freshmen in Highschool
Paying for higher education might feel unattainable, especially when college tuition and living expenses continue to rise.
Many college students are growing increasingly reliant on student loans, with student debt expected to hit a new high of $1.6 trillion by 2020.
With 89 percent of college students getting financial aid, it is possible to cut college expenditures.
Financial help does not go far enough for many college students, with 58 percent of 2018 graduates carrying an average of $29,000 in student debt.
Fortunately, there are several scholarships and grants available to help students like you manage their college expenditures.
Although you may not be considering college as a high school freshman, it is never too early to plan.
Freshmen in high school usually have a shorter workload and more free time than students in subsequent years of high school.
You may put this additional time to good use by looking for college scholarships and getting a jump start on paying for your education.
List Scholarship for Freshmen in Highschool
Continue reading to discover the best scholarships available.
1. Be Bold No-Essay Scholarship
At Bold.org, we believe that the bold fighters, the risk-takers, the earnest overachievers who won’t take no for an answer will shape the world, the ones who know that a mountain is climbed a step at a time.
1. Students at any education level, school, field of study, and GPA will be considered.
2. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
Deadline: June 2022
2. Christian Connector Scholarship
Fill out the form to receive information from Christian institutions and to be included into a drawing for a $2,500 Christian college scholarship.
Your information will be sent to the Christian Connector as well as the schools from whom you requested information so that they may react and fulfill your request.
You may also use the Christian College Scholarship Search after completing this form and researching your schools of interest.
To fill up our forms, students must be at least 13 years old. scholarship for freshmen in highschool
Students must be freshmen, sophomores, or juniors in high school who want to attend a Christian university or college.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
3. Nitro Scholarship
Nitro is committed to providing you with the tools you need to properly fund your college education. As a result, we’re giving you the chance to win a $2,000 scholarship.
We understand that college is a significant step in achieving your objectives, and we want to assist you in achieving them by utilizing all of Nitro’s resources.
1. A parent whose child is currently enrolled in a United States-based approved institution or university;
2. A student who is currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States that is accredited;
3. Parent whose child is now enrolled as a high school senior in the United States;
4. Student in the United States who is now enrolled as a high school senior;
5. A student or parent whose kid graduated from a recognized undergraduate institution (a “School”) and is presently repaying a student or parent loan for such School’s educational expenditures (“Entrant”).
Deadline: May 31, 2022
4. Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
The Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship is a merit-based initiative that assists students in achieving their educational goals.
The award is named after best-selling education writers Gen and Kelly Tanabe, whose generous gifts support the initiative.
1. Adult students in 9th-12th grade high school, college, or graduate school.
2. A United States legal resident
3. Currently enrolled in school or preparing to begin in the next 12 months.
4. A two-year college is eligible for the award.
5. Four-year colleges and universities are eligible for the prize.
6. Trade/technical schools are eligible for the award.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
5. SmarterCollege Scholarship
The $2,500 SmarterCollege Scholarship Sweepstakes is open to legal citizens of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 17 years old or older at the time of enrollment.
1. A parent whose child is currently enrolled in a United States-based approved institution or university.
2. Student presently enrolled in a college or institution in the United States that is accredited.
3. Parent whose child is now enrolled as a high school senior in the United States.
4. Student who is presently enrolled as a senior in high school in the United States.
5. A student or parent whose kid graduated from a recognized undergraduate institution (a “School”) and is presently repaying a student or parent loan for that School’s educational expenditures (“Entrant”).
Deadline: May 31, 2022
6. Smart Owl $7,000 No-Essay Scholarship
(“ScholarshipOwl”) is happy to provide this scholarship sweepstakes (“Scholarship Sweepstakes”) in which you can enter to win a scholarship that will be paid directly to your qualified high school, college, or institution by ScholarshipOwl.
1. Except for Rhode Island and Michigan, you must be a resident of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or one of the US Territories.
2. You must be enrolled in an eligible high school, college, or university in the United States either now or within three months of registering in the Scholarship Sweepstakes.
3. You must be 16 years of age or older.
Deadline: May 29th 2022
7. Ocean Awareness Art Contest
Do you have a passion for safeguarding the environment and/or the ocean and are between the ages of 11 and 18?
Would you like to use literature, art, or even dancing to make a statement about the effects of climate change? Perhaps you should enter the Ocean Awareness Art Contest.
The contest, which aims to inspire the next generation to get active in ocean conservation (and environmental activism in general), encourages contestants to create artwork that depicts an impact/aspect of the current environmental problem and its influence on the ocean.
Each year has a different subject to focus on, with climate change being the focus this year.
All high school students, college students, graduate students, and adult learners
Deadline: July 31, 2022
8. Probo Medical Scholarship
Probo Medical is a market leader in the sales and service of ultrasound, MRI, and CT medical equipment, both new and reconditioned.
They award the bi-annual Probo Medical Scholarship to students who submit the best essay regarding medical technology and the future twice a year.
To be considered for the award, you must write a 1,500-word unique essay describing how medical equipment technology has transformed the face of a college course and curriculum.
Entries may also look ahead to see how this field of research will develop and grow in the future. Because this is an essay scholarship, you must submit your finest work. Remember to check for grammar and punctuation, since it demonstrates that you care.
1. Enrolled in a US high school, college, or institution that is recognized
2. Must be in your senior year of high school or enrolled in a top undergraduate program.
3. Must be 16 years old or older
4. Attending a university in the United States
5. Maintain a 3.0 or higher overall grade point average (GPA) (or equivalent)
Deadline: June 21, 2022