MainOne Technicians Scheme Program – Bright, young, and intellectual OND students are encouraged to apply to MainOne to complete their internship year in order to fill unfilled jobs in the Technicians Scheme Program.
The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a one-year intensive program created to give OND students a solid basis for jobs in the telecommunications and technology industries. The Program offers hands-on training to give participants the skills and information they need to thrive and advance their careers.
Company/Organisation(s): MainOne, Nigeria
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 1-year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: OND
MainOne Technicians Scheme Program | What to Expect
The perfect applicant will be resourceful, adaptable, analytical, forceful, bold, and self-starting with a problem-solving approach. He or she must share MainOne’s vision of being the go-to provider of communications solutions in West Africa, have a strong desire to pursue a career in the telecommunications industry, and always operate with integrity.
To be eligible for MainOne Technicians Scheme Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
How to Apply: Interested applicants are urged to submit their applications online by selecting the “login to apply” link on the program’s official website.
You will be required to complete an essay and an aptitude test as part of the selection criteria. If you perform well on the aptitude exam, you will receive an invitation to an interview with many interviewers.
The candidate will receive an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a year when the recruitment procedure has been successfully completed.
Application Deadline: Not Specified