The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan is inviting applications from international students for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD scholarships for full time studies in Kazakhstan.
This scholarship opportunity covers:
- Full cost of tuition;
- Monthly allowance based on academic programme.
- Travel costs;
- Visa fees;
- Medical insurance.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us – @9jaCompassNews
— 9JA COMPASS (@9jaCompassNews) May 30, 2022
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Allowance
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be foreign citizens including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- meet the specific academic entry requirements for their chosen study programme
- hold a bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA or equivalent for a master’s.
- hold a master’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA or equivalent for PhD.
- be willing to undertake a medical examination.
- have applied for a degree programme at one of the participating universities.
Application Process: You must complete and submit a scholarship application formto be considered for this award.