Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions And Answers 2022- The Nigerian Armed Forces are a major recruiter in Nigeria with 162,000 active workers and a reserve of 32,000. The Air Force alone has up to 10,000 employees. Every year the Air Force looks for young, lively, and educated Nigerians who want to enroll in the service.
While some service positions in the Air Force require the most basic level of training, others require trained applicants. The NAF even has an educational facility to care for the military and civilians in various disciplines. This shows the progressiveness and diversity of the forces for building nations.
The NAF occasionally advertises opportunities for citizens who are willing to dedicate their lives to serving the nation
About the Nigerian Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) was founded on April 18, 1964, as the Air Force of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Together with the Nigerian Army and Navy, they form the Nigerian Armed Forces. However, with a total workforce of around 10,000, the NAF is one of the largest in Africa.
Every year the NAF advertises vacancies for DSSC and BMTC. The BMTC is the Basic Military Training Centre, while the DSSC is the Direct Short Service Commission.
To qualify for BMTC recruitment,
- you must be a Nigerian citizen from birth.
- Your age range must be between 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women and between 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. However, if you apply to be a chaplain assistant/imam and driver assistant, you must be between 18 and 28 years old.
- You must be single and meet the medical fitness standard of the Nigerian Air Force’s medical and employment standards.
- You must also be 1.66 meters tall for men and 1.63 meters tall for women.
- In addition, a certificate form that a military officer from your state has to sign for you, you will need to provide several other original IDs. Some of these credentials include two recently signed passport photos, birth certificates, and a certificate of authenticity.
- The educational/professional qualification for this position is at least five (5) credits for non-tradesmen in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- For artisans, however, the minimum requirement is an ND (with a minimum of lower credit), a NABTEB, RN / RM / NCE, or City & Guild certificate.
In order to apply for the DSSC,
- you must have a bachelor’s degree with upper-class, 2nd class, or HND with upper credit.
- Also, you must have completed your National Youth Service and have your NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC at the time of application.
- You must be certified and have full registration with your legal professional associations in Nigeria.
- If you are a male applicant, you must be up to 1.66 meters tall. Female applicants, however, must not be less than 1.63 meters.
- In addition, the age group for DSSC use is between 22 and 30 years and for consultants between 22 and 35 years.
In order to be able to write the NAF recruitment exams, you must also choose from the 15 practice centers for zonal registration. These locations are located in major cities such as Lagos, Enugu, Jos, Port-Harcourt, Benin, Sokoto, Kano, and Kaduna.
In the meantime, you must print out the attestation form and confirmation card after applying for DSSC online.
If you choose to be zoned, you should provide a copy of your birth certificate, original training certificates, and NYSC discharge certificates.
What is the Nature of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment?
If this is your first NAF recruitment exam, the best step you can take before the exercise is to prepare well. If you have taken the test before and didn’t succeed, now is your time to ace it. The success you really need is only possible when you are armed with relevant information on what to expect in the exams.
Basically, the only way to discover how to prepare and know what to expect in the exams is to seek a copy of the previous tests. Hence, the importance of getting a copy of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers.
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is usually a paper-based test written by shortlisted candidates in designated locations. Only candidates who passed this test qualify for the next recruitment stage.
You should expect questions from general knowledge, English, mathematics, logical reasoning, and Current affairs.
Why You Need Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
It has been found that most of the questions from the past have been repeated word for word in the recent exams. A good number of the questions have been reformulated, but are similar to those in Past Questions and Answers.
In summary, getting a copy of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers will give you a deep insight into what is expected of the actual exam and will ultimately give you the best competitive advantage during the exams.
You can easily get answers to questions when you see them in the exam room. Having an idea of what 60 percent of your test looks like will definitely save you time and trust when you enter your exam room.
Check Out: FRSC Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers 2022
How to Get the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers cost N1,000 for your subject combination, and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. They are:
1. Bank Transfer
2. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
- Account Number: 2180331206
- Account Name: Nwachukwu Charles Chibueze
- Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
STEP 2: Confirmation of Payment
Click on the button below to download the Nigerian Air Force Past Questions and Answers.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 09039945428
EMAIL: [email protected]