Applications for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment are now being accepted from qualified individuals. With Polaris Bank, a top commercial bank, qualified entry-level graduates can use the Graduate Trainee Program to launch their careers in the financial services sector.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) launched Polaris Bank on September 21, 2018, to provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. As of right now, the bank has over 250 branches spread out over the nation.
AT A GLANCE:
- Company/Organisation(s): Polaris Bank
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
- Program Duration: 1year
- Available Slots: Not Specified
- Basic Qualifications: First Degree
- Nationality: Nigerians
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 | DETAILS
This program is designed to prepare the young graduate applicant for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, then proceed to check that you are eligible and apply
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years Old by December 31, 2022. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
If you are qualified for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program then visit the official application portal and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified