Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship: Domestic and international students are invited to submit applications for the 2022–2023 Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to study at any German university. Highly qualified undergraduate, masters (MA), and doctoral students who exhibit strong engagement in society, academia, and politics are eligible for the award, which provides financial grants.
Applications from students majoring in scientific and technical fields as well as those who have graduated from technical colleges are strongly welcomed. Foreign students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research are also given funding by the Scholarship Department.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Financial grants
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022/23, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
How-to-Apply:Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022/23 before the application deadline. Applicants are to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2022