Salem University – We wish to notify the public that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Oripinal certificates for sighting.
Meanwhile, those seeking admission to any of our Post-graduate (PG) Programmes must have at least a CGPA of 3.0.
Currently, we offer admission into the following programmes:
MSc Business Administration
MBA Business Administration
PGD Business Administration
Method Of Application
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.