Savvy Global Fellowship- The Savvy Global Fellowship Program – Summer 2022! Are you passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build a successful impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business that you want to grow and scale into new markets and verticals? Are you interested in being part of the new generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs?
Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program, available in 104 languages, for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world.
Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs. As a Savvy Fellow, you will be provided with the knowledge, skills, tools, resources, support network, and community to build a sustainable, innovative, and profitable impact-driven business.
Some of the things you’ll learn as a Savvy Fellow include fundraising for your business, building the right team to execute your business strategies, building buzz around your product or service, achieving product-market fit, scaling into new markets and verticals, and building customer loyalty and retention.
- E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will learn everything from ideation to scaling. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’
- Week 1: Understanding Your Customer
- Week 2: Building the Right Product or Service
- Week 3: Beating Your Competitors
- Week 4: Understanding Your Target Market
- Week 5: Drafting the Right Revenue Model
- Week 6: Your Customer Acquisition, Activation & Retention Strategy
- Week 7: Your Operations
- Week 8: Setting the Right Business Structure
- Week 9: Your Go-To-Market Strategy
- Week 10: Building the Right Team
- Week 11: Your Fundraising Strategy
- Week 12: Securing the Right Partners
- Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, you can test your understanding by taking our weekly quizzes. The quizzes are a combination of multiple choices, Yes or No, and True or False. Assessments are the best way to identify your strengths and areas of weaknesses. Knowing your weaknesses helps you work effectively on them.
- Peer Mentorship: They have introduced peer-to-peer mentorship, which they have found very effective. The motto at Savvy is: “Be Your Fellow’s Keeper.” So, since all Savvy Fellows don’t have the same level of experience, more experienced and knowledgeable Fellows will help guide the others.
- Expert Mentorship: Savvy Fellows get weekly expert mentorship from about 900 renowned experts across various industries. The Fellows are expected to effectively transform all their learnings from the expert mentorship sessions, into meaningful and measurable societal impact.
- Post-Fellowship: After 12 weeks, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion to proudly share with your professional network. That’s not all. You’ll still find the Savvy platform useful as they constantly share weekly articles on impact entrepreneurship, personal branding, capacity building, and professional opportunities. So, your Savvy Fellowship account will be useful even after you complete the intensive 12-week virtual Fellowship program.
- Savvy Prize: At the end of every year, Savvy Fellows compete for the $3,000 Savvy Prize, which seeks to recognize and support the efforts of Savvy Fellows working to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovative and sustainable ways. The Savvy Prize comes in cash prizes, product development support, and marketing endeavors.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity for you to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
- Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Join a global alumni network of over 5,000 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction.
- They accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.) However, they consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.