Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) seeks graduates who share its mission to drive forward progress and its culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. Shell will provide you with the assistance you need to establish your own career, and you will be given actual duties and significant tasks to work on from day one.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and industry leader in Nigeria’s petroleum sector. We invest extensively in our workers, as evidenced by our industry-leading development programme and our dedication to bringing our employees’ ideas to life.
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
Shell’s Graduate Recruitment follows a standard global methodology for attracting, selecting, and placing our best talent across all Shell businesses. We are looking for graduates in the following areas for 2022:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Geosciences and Geoinformatics
- Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
- All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.