Trinity University Post-UTME 2022 – Trinity University Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 session is currently now on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Economics
- Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.