Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students –The University of Vermont is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The University of Vermont offers funds to international students as a merit scholarship.
The international merit scholarship goes up to $20,000 per year. If you are admitted to UVM, then you will be automatically considered for the merit scholarship.
Aim and Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Vermont offers funds to international students as a merit scholarship. The international merit scholarship goes up to $20,000 per year.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship
We will need the following documents from your school:
1. Official secondary school transcript sent by your school.
2. Official English translation required.
3. If available, first-quarter grades or mid-year grades.
All applicants whose first language is not English must have an official test sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the testing agency.
4. 80 TOEFL
5. 6.5 IELTS
6. 22 ACT English section
7. 550 SAT EBRW
8. 105 Duolingo English Test (DET)
9. 180 Cambridge English Exam
Note: MyBest TOEFL results are not accepted. Students who earn 80-89 TOEFL (or equivalency) will be placed into ESOL courses upon enrollment.
In order to have this requirement removed, you must:
1. Study in an entirely English medium education system for your final three years of schooling.
2. Not be taking any English Language Learner (ELL) courses in your final year of secondary school.
3. Students enrolled in a full IB diploma program will also be exempt from this requirement.