UNICAL – Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Educational Consultancy Programmes as listed below. The candidates applying for admission into Degree programmes must register through JAMB before purchasing the Institutional e-tranzact pins. All applications are online. Candidates are advised to follow the online procedure given in this advertisement.
1.0 PROCEDURE FOR THE 2021/2022 ON-LINE APPLICATION ION JAMB PORTAL
UNICAL CES admission form for 2021/2022 session
- All candidates are to visit any CBT centre to create a JAMB Profile on www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Candidates are to log in to their profiles and click the Part-Time Registration link.
- Such candidates will be required to pay three thousand, five hundred (?3,500) to JAMB
- When the registration process is completed, candidates will be issued JAMB Registration Numbers. A Registration slip carrying the Registration Number would be printed by the candidates
- With JAMB Registration Number, the candidates should follow the steps on 2.0 as shown below:
2.0 PROCESS FLOW FOR CENTRE FOR EDUCATIONAL SERVICES (CES/PRE-DEGREE) APPLICATION
FIRST METHOD: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Buy C.E.S/PRE-DEGREE form with ATM card from the C.E.S/PRE-DEGREE link on myunical.edu.ng.
- Log on with the TRANSACTION ID to complete the form.
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a confirmation order number unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S/PRE-DEGREE application.
REGISTRATION ON THE PORTAL
On obtaining the e-Pin candidates should log on to http://www.myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and confirmation order number or transaction ID pin against the fields provided and click login.
Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission
NOTE: Candidates seeking direct entry admissions must submit their academic transcript to the relevant Departments.
Click here to see Programmes and requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Four (4) year programme (Direct Entry)
A pass at Merit level in a relevant Diploma in Education (provided the University Matriculation requirement has been satisfied)
Two (2) passes in relevant subject areas at A/level with SSCE/GCE O’Level Credit passess in three (3) other subjects at not more than two sittings or
Merit passes in two (2) major subjects in relevant areas in NCE with GCE O’Level Credit or its equivalent in five (5) other subjects.
Five (5) Credit passes in the Senior Secondary School (SSCE) Certificate, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings or its equivalent in relevant subject areas in addition to an acceptable pass in University Matriculation (UME) qualifications for admission into the University.
Five (5) year programme (CES)
Holders of Diploma at pass level from the Department of Continuing Education and Development Studies or its equivalent from recognized institutions are eligible to apply. In addition to the above, candidates must also possess five (5) Credits O/Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Holders of GCE/WASCE/SSCE/NECO/TCII or NABTECH with five (5) Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics are eligible to apply.
Holders of two (2) A/Level papers or IJMB or equivalent qualification at one sittings plus three (3) O/Level Credit in two other subjects from those obtained at the A/Level are eligible to apply.