UNICAL – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar, Cross River State Centre for Educational Services (CES) pre-degree programme for 2021/2022 academic session.
Courses & Admission Requirements.
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME :
Duration: One Academic Session in Science, Agriculture and Education (Science)
Credit-level passes at not more than two sittings in (WASC/NECO/GCE O/L, NABTEB) English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least a pass in Physics. Students admitted into the Pre-degree programme with a Credit in Agriculture and/or pass in Physics will only be sent to the Faculty of Agriculture on successful completion of the programme.
|2||PRE-DEGREE IN FRENCH STUDIES
Duration: One full academic session.
Location: Pre-degree Directorate
Five Credit-level passes in WASC/GCE O’ level/NECO, NABTECH at not more than two sittings, including English Language and one Arts or Social Science subject. JAMB results for 2020 will be used.
Note: A pre-knowledge of French is not a requirement.
Method of Application
STEP 1 First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- UBA Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.